Sunday, November 11, 2007

Care Bear the Betta



Just thought I'd blog about another one of my pets. This is my male Betta, Care Bear. I did not name him, Lilly did. I thought a better name would be Trogdor, but she insisted. Anyway, at the time it really didn't matter to me as I was going to give him away. You see, I had bought him as a present for one my colleagues for letting me borrow their Betta bowl to house some tadpoles. And I thought it would be a nice gesture, since I had used their bowl all summer. Anyway, I became so attracted to the fish I couldn't bear to part with him. So I went to Wal-mart to buy him his own bowl. Also because I love him, I bought him a little plant. He bubble-nests for me regularly and comes wagging for his dinner after work. Netiher of the pictures are very good, the first one is fuzzy, but it shows his color. The other is less fuzzy and shows his tank.

2 comments:

Double A's Mom said...

Oooohhhhh, I'm so jealous of your Betta. I want another one, but Billy put his foot down...since I've kind of already killed three. Oh well. I am looking forward to meeting Care Bear too.

Pam Francis said...

I change his water twice a week and so far he seems happy.