
Things I hate to pick out the most (so far): faucets.
I think this is what we are going with....
Brian picked this out because I kept giving him the look of death at Lowe's
More info about this series of faucets and accessories can be found at Kohler's website. The rest of the fixtures in our house will be the same idea.
All metal things in our home will have a brushed nickel finish.
Anyhow, as Brian will give you updates on construction, I will give you updates on the interior decisions, even the ones I hate making.

4 comments:
Those are very nice! Very elegant! I love brushed nickel too.
So what things are you looking forward to picking out?
color...like paint, cabinet color, counter color, carpet, some lighting. I just hate picking out things that are soooo boring like toilets. I mean seriously just put one in the house, I don't want to have to choose.
But toilets can be cool!!! You can get heated seats.
Oh, I agree with you, Pam. I would have to leave that kind of stuff to Bill to pick out or it would drive me nuts. And see how it excites him just thinking about it? Yeah, I'm a good wife like that. But cabinets, paint, carpet, etc. would be totally fun.
Post a Comment